1. I will not tolerate that sort of behavior in my class.
A. control B. observe C. regulate D. accept
2. She showed a natural aptitude for the work.
A. sense B. talent C. flavor D. taste
3. Most people find rejection hard to accept.
A. excuse B. client C. refusal D. destiny
咸宁癫痫病治疗的费用 4. The organization was bold enough to face the press.
A. pleased B. powerful C. brave D. sensible
5. They were locked in mortal combat.
A. deadly B. open C. actual D. active
6. We were attracted by the lure of quick money.
A. amount B. supply C. tempt D. sum
7. The procedures were perceived as complex and less transparent.
A. clear B. necessary C. 癫痫发病症状是什么样的？special D. correct
8. The Stock Exchange is in turmoil following a huge wave of selling.
A. Service B. danger C. disorder D. threat
9. He believes that Europe must change or it will perish.
A. survive B. last C. die D. move
10. There was a simultaneous trial taking place in the next build.
A. fair B. full C .coexisting D. public
11. They promote assimi癫痫病人的寿命有多久lation of ethnic groups into the main-stream culture.
A. policy B. value C .equality D. integration
12. A salesman’s cardinal rule is to satisfy customers.
A. principal B. official C. simple D. legal
13. I must compliment you on your handling of a very difficult situation
A. silence B. praise C .assure D. complain
14. We lived for years in a perpetual state o治疗小儿癫痫病最好医生f fear
A. emotional B. nervous C. terrible D. Continuous
15. The starving children were a pathetic sight.
A. common B. unexpected C. unforgettable D. pitiful
Lack of Oxygen Delayed the Rise of Animals on Earth